There will be times when online registration doesn't work for some people. And some sports organizers want to sell merchandise and collect the money at their facility. We've designed the ISIS system to handle all of these needs.
To facilitate the processing of walk-in, phone-in, mail-in, FAX-in, cash, scholarship or other non-internet transactions the ISIS system includes an Internet-connected point-of-sale administrative interface. This also allows the sale of promotional or organizational products through the system. The direct input system requires an administrative username and password for security.
- Sports Organizer staff collects data required for the direct sale transaction
- Staff member enters transaction information into the ISIS system
- Staff member collects payment - If credit/debit card, automatic card validation occurs
- Receipt is printed and given to the registrant
- Data from the completed transaction is automatically updated in the database
- Funds collected with credit/debit cards are deposited directly into your organizer's account
- Staff members can make edits or correct errors made by any on-line registrants
- Staff members can process credits, refunds and partial payments
As registrations (both on-line and direct) and other transactions occur, the database is updated in real-time into the sports organizer's database. All transactions are stamped with date, time, and data entry operator ID for tracking and security purposes. Authorized administrative users can monitor and generate reports from the system. While the administrative part of the system is most often used in the sports organizer's office, it can also be accessed by authorized users on a 24/7 basis, from home or office with any Internet-connected computer.
Since all data is updated in real-time, management and manipulation of leagues, teams and rosters is easily accomplished on-line. Last minute changes are easy. Players can be quickly and easily moved between teams. Edits or changes to modify personal player or family data can be easily made.